BBQ Brethren "Your Go-To Meal" Throwdown!!!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[size=+2]"Your Go-To Meal!"[/size]
Go-to-jail.jpg

Whoops! That's supposed to say "Meal", not "Jail".

...as chosen by Al Czervik, the winner of the Bucc's Breakfast Challenge Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
Al Czervik said:
For the next TD, I was thinking about playing to the strengths of the ever swelling :shocked: masses of TD participants. No matter who you are, most everyone has a meal they feel comfortable cooking for a special get together. Maybe it's a family reunion, a weekend birthday, a wedding reception or an alien abduction :mmph:. In any case, I'd like to see the next TD category be...

YOUR GO TO MEAL!

Total open category... Hit us with your best shot!!! :mrgreen:

Yay! No special rules!:whoo:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/17 through Sunday 8/26.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 8/27.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Special get together? What? I have to actually have a "get together"?!? What if I DON'T "Get together"?!!!? I'M A FARKIN' HERMIT FOR CHEESES SAKE!!!!!!!
Farkin' special rules. :tsk:

What if

:mod:WE have get togethers all the time and Que many different meals.

My Favorite

I might have to do the old stand by, PORK....hence the name!!!

I'm confused ... is Aussie and Guerry bunking together now?

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

I wouldn't call it that exactly, but we could occupy the same space and never say a word together.. unless it's in Bubba. That's what hermits do:shock:

So, where am I supposed to go to for this meal? Can't I just make it in my backyard, as usual? If I have to go to some other place, I won't have my pantry close by. What if I forget something?

I may have to skip this one. Farking special rules. :rolleyes:

CD

Oh, and here is a post of udder BS. You can never have to much udder BS in a throwdown thread. :wink:

CD

Back