"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Got rain coming in, so I'm throwing a Boston butt in the Yoder at midnight for an overnight cook and then putting some ribs in on Saturday morning. If I can get them all done by noon, I should beat the rain.

Paging Dr Phu and all you Phriday ember heads!!!......how y’all doern???....Well, it’s nervous weekend here, baby sitting my grand dogs (2 boxers) and two horses (Jeanie help!!!!), plus the SAINTS got a huge one sunday....GEAUX SAINTS!! Tonight I’m trying chicken chili with white beans....it’s quite good. Saw a chicken tenders rolled in brown sugar/cajun seasoning and rolled in bacon strip.....I believe that will be sunday......Gonna rain but still planning on a good one.....Peace Y’all.....”WHO DAT BABY”...

First crack at a chuck roll (23# :shocked:) for my kid's robotics team, plus turkey breast. And wings! :whoo:

Props to BobBrisket for his chuck roll threads - been reading and learning a lot!

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Happy Phriday All!
Tonight will be some pork chops which are currently marinating in some Walkerswood Spicy Jerk.
Tomorrow is up in the air, supposed to go to one of my favorite steak houses with a group from the boat club, but the phorecast is phor blizzard like conditions. Snow and 35mph winds!
If we don't go, it'll be either phried phish or phried chicken in the garage.
Sunday will prolly end up being leftovers.
Happy Weekend All!

Good luck with the horses Keith! :grin:

I'm leaning toward venison or catfish this weekend. I have cabin fever and need a reminder of summer camp trips and deer camp. lol

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

The 49* was current condition. Here’s the forecast. Wind and drought and smoke gets folks pretty excited around here. Just had a house extremely damaged by fire about 1/2 mi away. Heat and cold aren’t a big deal to me. Lightning and wind are.

Wind gusts 50-55 live fire predominantly wood shake shingles all around. I’ll wait.

https://forecast.weather.gov/showsi...visory&lat=35.2073&lon=-101.8339#.XEI0HBZMHYU

Last edited:
Back