Sausage project coming up this weekend

chad

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Since I have a couple of extra days off this week and my sausage stuffing attachment for the KitchenAid mixer should arrive today or tomorrow, I believe I'll try and make at least one batch of fresh sausage - I've got the seasoning and casings for brats and German sausage - decisions, decisions! :rolleyes:

I also have the seasoning and casings for beef summer sausage but will wait a while to try it out. Unless I happen to find a nice piece of chuck that is just calling out to be made into sausage! :biggrin:

Now how did you get a day off? Let a brother know....

As for the sausage, make brats, brats and more brats

Chad has a porker project.

You should try mixing some Spam in with the pork for sausage.

Seriously.

A Spam Sausage was an award winner at an Austin Tx contest.

Good Luck. Mom is still fussing about the Garlic sausage I made 3 months or so ago. :smile:

CharlieBeasley said:
Good Luck. Mom is still fussing about the Garlic sausage I made 3 months or so ago. :smile:

We both know your mom was a home ec. teacher - of course she's going to fuss! Just reminder her of the MSG debacle!! Or, maybe - DON'T!:eek:

It did look like sugar how do you say Pumpkin Pie? 2 cups of MSG Thanks I'll pass on your regards:mrgreen:

CharlieBeasley said:
It did look like sugar how do you say Pumpkin Pie? 2 cups of MSG Thanks I'll pass on your regards:mrgreen:

I know you will! :biggrin:

Is your kitchen finished yet?

New Floor, New Roof, contractors arm almost healed, and NO NOT Yet. Three weeks behind but it is looking good and at least it will last a while.:roll:

Back