Smoked Brats

kickassbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Smoked up some Brats last night. Drank beer and sucked down a couple of them while standing by the far (yes, I said far) in the far pit.
PARTY!!!!!!!
http://www.kickassbbq.com/smoked_brats.htm
DSC_0083.JPG

My Daughter got me the plate a few years ago and she said she got it at a small gift shop. They do not have them anymore and say they can't get them. A one time deal I guess.
Sorry!!!!!

I want a set of those plates. Where did you get them?

BigDoggyStyle,

You can back order these:

dadbbq.jpg

burgerplate.jpg

And I found decals that you "bake" onto plates similar to our resident April Shoveler, but the lamb thingy by the pool was different.

My Daughter got me the plate a few years ago and she said she got it at a small gift shop. They do not have them anymore and say they can't get them. A one time deal I guess.
Sorry!!!!!

Thanks anyway Bro. I have a serving platter that my kids gave me that says "Burnt by Dad".

Too bad I am the only one in my family tht likes Brats, they would prefer either hot links, or hot dogs. I am thinking that I may just have to have some anyway.

Either you are....

buying too large of buns....

or

buying too small of links

btw how do your rate the Klement's brand of brat?? I've not found better than johnsonville yet

As a child bratwurst was the fat white sausage(veal??) wondering what traditional bratwurst really is??

The Klements were NOT cooked and shrank pretty bad!! I would not use them again.
You are right!! Johnsonville is MUCH better.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back