Bean Blossom Blues, Brews & BBQ, Nashville, Indiana - Sept. 5 & 6, 2008 ***Results Added***

Podge

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'll be rolling in late thursday night.. sounds like this could be a very good contest !!.. and one of the first contests for the 2009 Jack Draw season.

We are not cooking but we'll be there to visit on Saturday. Good luck to everyone competing!

Ottie

The Flying Burritos

I'll be there Thursday around 2. I think this will be a fun one. Any bretheren there are welcome to stop by for a beer and say hey!

Roger, unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Nashville but you can bring the beer to Sharonville if you want. If you're not going to be at Sharonville, let me know and I'll send you a mailing address. :wink:

Roger, unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Nashville but you can bring the beer to Sharonville if you want. If you're not going to be at Sharonville, let me know and I'll send you a mailing address. :wink:

I guess he can just give me the beer and I'll bring it with me to Sharonville to give to you.

I thought about that but the idea of you bringing beer to me just didn't have the longevity that I look for in a short term plan. :lol:

Jim are you coming to Sharonville

Jim, if you look for Hoosier Crawdaddies at Sharonville, tell Doug that I said it was ok if you sample from his beer cooler. I know that he will make sure that you are taken care of! :wink:

Will not be there with Double D's at this one.....damn audits at work....dont these people know that it is BBQ season........good luck to all who head out.....the list of teams looks like it is going to be a good one....

Jim, if you look for Hoosier Crawdaddies at Sharonville, tell Doug that I said it was ok if you sample from his beer cooler. I know that he will make sure that you are taken care of! :wink:

Thanks Roger. I'l be sure to visit with Doug.

Right now we plan to get there sometime around noon on Thursday.

Jim let me know how many beers you were expecting to get from Roger and I will see if he will let me hold on to them for you until I see you again.

Sid, I'm thinking it was like a couple of cases. :wink:

I will let Sid hang on to them, but remember, if you don't get them, it won't be my fault! Sid is going to take on that HUGE responsibility!!

Well, if I'm catching your drift, you're saying we might as well pee on the fire and call in the dogs because the hunting trip is over.

Nashville Indiana Results (partial)

I just spoke with Dallas of Double D's BBQ and got a partial list of the winners of Bean Blossom Blues, Brews & BBQ
Grand Champion: Shigs In Pit

Reserve Grand Champion: Moonswiners

Third: Who's Your Crawdaddy

Fourth: Double D's

Sorry that I did not get the whole list, but, I am sure that the additional teams will be posted soon....

Congrats to all Brethren who got calls....

Back