THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No pics....NEVER HAPPENED. Btw what is the address?:biggrin:

Definitely no pics! Definitely never happened. Be hard to explain those pics to the wife!:biggrin:

As far as the address go. The cab driver asked us if we wanted to go where the good girls are or the bad girls.........of course we said bad! Don't know if these places even exist anymore, this was around 1997 or '98 if my memory serves me correctly.

Bros, when you get a chance tell us who everyone is in the group photos.
I recognize Phil and Jay, but that's about it....Inquiring minds want to know...:mrgreen:

Bummer is an understatment

Driving in to work today really sucked, all I could think about was being down there and cooking...can't cook this year didn't have it in the budget but I plan on stopping in and meeting as many of you as I can on Saturday night.

Good luck to you all.

"The BBQ Brethren.. From the Backyard to the American Royal!"

Your dream brother...has come true! :p Good luck at the Royal! :biggrin:

I will be by there tomorrow, but I wonder if the Royal trying to split the party night up this year is working. Right about now is when it would be getting crazy busy last year.

Andy & I and Todd & Randy missed the pics yesterday at 5:00. Andy and I were knee deep in pulled pork and sliced brisket, getting ready to serve our sponsor's party. Todd and Randy brought over the dessert that we served. Thanks for trying to get us over there guys! The timing for us just sucked.:mad: Maybe we can get one today & you can photoshop us in.

Getting the girls up now and will be out there in about an hour. See you soon!

Just checked in Hotel and I am heading down there in about 30 minutes. Results are ion about an hour. I will give updates in nothing is posted when I get back to the hotel room. I am still cussing work, that I couldn't get up here till today.

Back