*** VOTE- BBQ Brethren "XL" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "XL" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"XL"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/1.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1254897_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
1255583_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1255904_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1256248_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]Big T BBQ[/size]
1257519_Big_T_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Wyobulldog[/size]
1257529_Wyobulldog.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1258322_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Desert Dweller[/size]
1259480_Desert_Dweller.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1260743_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1261388_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
1261873_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1262506_Gore.jpg

Man!!!! Look at all that Wonderful FoodPron!!!!
This is gonna be a tough one.....

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're off! Chris gets my vote with that TWO INCH THICK tenderloin steak.:clap2:

Not an easy choice at all. I went with Wyobulldog because his was the biggest of all. Sometimes it is all about size.

Thats a great lineup. I better come back tomorrow and have a look again b4 I decide. Or create a "backup" user...

It was extremely tough to choose just one from
the field, but Gore's entry just called to me....
Spectacular!!!!!

One mighty fine looking group of entries, but A ribmarine is an easy winner for me.

Gore gets my tally. Was it the frothy mug in the background that swayed me? I'm not saying, but it's not a wisp of smoke.

Mike D

All of the sandwiches were definately XL. The supersized moink and abt's were cool too. Wyobulldog was also a contender, not just because they are from Wyoming too, but they had the heaviest cook in the contest. (PS - Welcome to the neighborhood)

But I'm a sucker for clod, so Big T BBQ got it from me this time.

Had to go with Desert Dweller. Putting that beast together, finding a way to keep it together, and having it come out looking that good earned my vote. Besides, it's so over the top that it's insanely cool. That thing should be served on a pizza pan, with a pizza cutter!

This was really more difficult than I thought it would be...
If there was an XL app AND and XL entree it would have been easier. I was feeling nibbly so went with Guerry with Gore's a tight second

I had to vote for myself, but if I didn't have a horse in the race Johnny Rotisserie would have gotten my vote - that is one primo fish

If it ain't whole hog, it ain't XL.

Here's what I was thinking.

I am definately of the opinion that whole hog is a large cook, even Extra Large, but I was looking for something unnatural.

The hog in the entry is I'd guess of average cooking size. It is not, at least to me, XL, wheras BigButzBBQ's MOINK-onut-ion is definately un-natural in it's largess. Any MOINK that gets compared to an onion or coconut is XL in my books.

So if it was realy small to begin with XL, might just be very small.

No knock on the Hog cook at all, it looks awesome, it's just not what I considered XL.

But, as they say, "c'est la vie."

Mike D

That was tougher than I expected, Wyobulldog had the XL entry, but, Bo's burger had me fired up all week and Gore's ribwich is something I been wanting. So tough.

I just had to go with Desert Dweller's. It just looks so darn perfect. The smoke ring on the burger is just awesome looks amazing! I'd pay money for that for sure!

Dang. Time to bring this one back. Just plain vote for ME or the dog gets it.
attachment.php

Back