Lamb and Jap Poppers

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
If these lamb ribs had been any better I don’t think I could have stood it. God were they good! I’ve cooked and eaten lamb before but have never had them this dang good. I marinated them for 5 hours in an herb buttermilk mixture (1 ½ cups buttermilk, 2 tbs evoo, 1 tbs oregano, 1 tbs dill, 1 tbs thyme, 1 tsp crushed red pepper, salt, pepper). Discarded marinade and wiped off ribs and applied Cavenders Greek seasoning. Grill over a hot fire till 160 internal or med and they were PERFECT. I’m probably a little out of the norm on these Jalapeno Poppers as I like them far better than the ABT. For me bacon has to be fried to be good (I do love the Pig Candy though). Anyways, I had this small container of heavily sauced pulled chicken and stuffed the japs, dipped in flour, egg wash, seasoned bread crumbs and fried in 2 inch deep veggie oil in pan big enough to do four at a time. The japs were crunchy and we served them with cheese sauce. Mighty fine eating yesterday.

SDC11015.jpg

SDC11017.jpg

SDC11018.jpg

SDC11024.jpg

SDC11026.jpg

You did it again!
Those poppers look real good,nice slicing on those!

Putting that PK to good use aren't ya?
I found them online and as soon as some money comes in, its going right back out for my own PK.
Thanks for the recipe and the pron and of course the tip on the PK grill.

Now that looks great. WOW! Great pics. thanks for posting so my stomach will growl all day.

Lamb looks really fine. BlkJeep's stomach growl just passed on to me.

Back