THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
After ten years claiming that pellet smokers are not real cookers , i just purchase one. Now for anew experience. The FEC 100 about a year old and I got it for about $2000 with a bag of pellets. Now I need to sell my Large spicewine for to pay for it to keep my wonderful wife off my back.:tape::tape:

John,
Say it isn't so!!! That's not really cooking BBQ, you know. I never would have pegged you for a pellet head. Next you will tell me Santa isn't real! That really is the dark side. Wow, that's all I can say.
Wow!

Welcome! We love ours too, started with the MAK 2* and then got the Yoder 640. Can't beat the sleep they provide you with at a comp.

I dunno. I can get a solid 4-5 hours of sleep with my Backwoods, and I don't have to worry about electricity. Pellet cookers are Guru's seem to be cheating a little in my view. But then again, I've been told that if you aren't cheating you aren't trying. :wacko:

I get a16 hour burn with my spicewine medium. Love my fe's for vending and ease of use at home. Do comp meats on spicewine until I wrap then into fe. Finish sauce back on spicewine.

That's a great price for 1 year old.

Back