New Pit: Leviathan Fractal

Connor_Macleod

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Connor
Leviathan Pits just released their new pit, the Fractal. Looks like it's available in 90- and 140-gallon sizes. While I'm not sure how they actually cook, this maker seems to be operating on another level in terms of design concepts. More details here: https://www.leviathanpits.com/fractal

iFux0yk.png

Last edited:
DAMN... those things look military grade. The oil finish is interesting.. no paint to redo every few years and will just get patina. Looks like it should be towed behind an Abrams. Pricing seems reasonable but they're overseas i think. Transport may be a bitch unless it comes over on a troop carrier. :)

Holy! That's a showpiece! I like the name "Fractal". That thing could cook in the arctic circle without blinking an eye. Although for almost $7,000 canuckistan dollars, I'd have to take out a second mortgage. But still doesn't seem over the top. Shipping would probably be a beotch too.

OMG. I'm committed to pellets for a while, having just ordered a P&S Maverick 2000 - but if I ever go back to a stick burner, this has got to be high up on the shortlist ...

meh... Just provides heat and smoke to cook chamber
like every other stick burner.
It does LOOK impressive tho.

I'm of two minds:

1) it's awesome and I want one

2) I get the feeling that the same person who commutes in a lifted ram 2500 with the tow mirrors extended full time even though he lives in the suburbs and it's never gotten dirty is going to buy that to cook for two people on the occasional sunny day :)

I'm of two minds:

1) it's awesome and I want one

2) I get the feeling that the same person who commutes in a lifted ram 2500 with the tow mirrors extended full time even though he lives in the suburbs and it's never gotten dirty is going to buy that to cook for two people on the occasional sunny day :)

yeah, this.

but I still kinda want one.... :mrgreen:

I get the feeling that the same person who commutes in a lifted ram 2500 with the tow mirrors extended full time even though he lives in the suburbs and it's never gotten dirty is going to buy that to cook for two people on the occasional sunny day :)

In South Dakota we called it "compensating for something."

In Texas we called it "all hat and no cattle."

In South Dakota we called it "compensating for something."

In Texas we called it "all hat and no cattle."

Haha, I can't disagree with any of that...but still I want one...but definitely will not be getting one. Hoping someone on the forum will get one and provide some extensive show and tell here.

Hey folks, just spotted this thread on Google and thought I'd make an appearance - I'm Raj, one of the owners of Leviathan Pits. More than happy to answer any questions!

Hey folks, just spotted this thread on Google and thought I'd make an appearance - I'm Raj, one of the owners of Leviathan Pits. More than happy to answer any questions!
Welcome, Raj! You and your crew are doing a great job of raising the bar in the pit building world in terms of style and features. Keep up the good work!

Back