Those of You Getting Royal Packets, I Need Info

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
On October 6, one of my favorite groups, Cross Canadian Ragweed, is playing at the contest. Do any of you recall seeing in the packets whether team member or folks with wristbands get in to see the concert without any additional charge or is anyone admitted to the Royal, regardless of how, entitled to see the concert? I must be there! :lol: Thanks!

On October 6, one of my favorite groups, Cross Canadian Ragweed, is playing at the contest. Do any of you recall seeing in the packets whether team member or folks with wristbands get in to see the concert without any additional charge or is anyone admitted to the Royal, regardless of how, entitled to see the concert? I must be there! :lol: Thanks!

Climb the fence if you have to, because they almost always put on a great show. I'll see them on Saturday:razz: :cool:

Great CCr show in OKC in Sept. Black Crowes, Randy Rogers Band, 10 in all.Cheap tix $25

Climb the fence if you have to, because they almost always put on a great show. I'll see them on Saturday:razz: :cool:

Saw them in Westport here in KC a couple of years back at the Beaumont Club. GREAT show!! Then was SUPPOSED to see them open for Lynyrd Skynyrd the next night at the Missouri State Fair. Unfortunately, Johnny Van Zant got sick the day before and Skynyrd had to cancel, making CCR the feature band. It got better... farking HUGE storms rolled in that evening and the whole show was cancelled before it even got set up. :sad:

Damn Jorge, come on up in October! We'll grab a case of Shiner and head on over!

My understanding is that the concerts are free with a general admission into the BBQ. The concerts on the link below do not list an additional cost, where as some of the other activities do.

Here's the Barbecuelooza Information
http://www.americanroyal.com/Default.aspx?tabid=322

I believe last year the feature concerts were outside of Govenor's building on the north side. This year they are inside Hale Arena.

Saw them in Westport here in KC a couple of years back at the Beaumont Club. GREAT show!! Then was SUPPOSED to see them open for Lynyrd Skynyrd the next night at the Missouri State Fair. Unfortunately, Johnny Van Zant got sick the day before and Skynyrd had to cancel, making CCR the feature band. It got better... farking HUGE storms rolled in that evening and the whole show was cancelled before it even got set up. :sad:

Damn Jorge, come on up in October! We'll grab a case of Shiner and head on over!

I wish I could Jeff, but I've got other obligations. You can always pack up the Family Truckster and head south next spring. Here in Texas we have Shiner everywhere, except dry counties and precincts in some counties, and then on Sunday you can't buy beer until noon, and..... well come on down anyway!

Back