To nights Dinner ( Smoked Juicy Luicy's ) w/Pron

D

Derek

Started my first Fire!
828743391_RqhCP-L.jpg

Brichetts working their magic
828743632_5a5bJ-L.jpg

The Burg's with Minched Garlic, Dill Weed, Cumin, Onion Powder.
828743521_NNYSf-L.jpg

The Burg's again W/ Cheese!
828743582_qkHcx-L.jpg

Baby Luciy for the nephew.
828743728_nirMi-L.jpg

On the GRILL
828743701_ydVVt-L.jpg

The plated burger.
828743750_TJUqJ-L.jpg

54 views and no replies!?
I won't let you go out like that!:wink:

I made some of those as well this past weekend. Gotta love stuffed burgers! Good job!

Thanks everyone.

And Phubar, You didn't have to do that if you didn't want too but thank you bro!

They were so farking tasty!

Nice melt with the cheese in the middle. Looks great!

Oh yeah I see what you guys mean about the blue smoke and that's pretty awesome to see!

Been to Matts Bar and also the 5-8 Club where the Juicy Lucy battle originated. Both are great. Yours looks awsome as well.

Dan

Is there a discussion thread somewhere else talking about burning the coals on top of sand? Between the ash and grease deposits what a mess I'd recon that makes.

Is there a discussion thread somewhere else talking about burning the coals on top of sand? Between the ash and grease deposits what a mess I'd recon that makes.
I'm not sure Tommy, It's my folks little fire pit , not mine.

My weber will only house char coal.

just wondering if there's a mirror on one side of the cooker. Looks like you caught your shoes in the first photo :wink:

just wondering if there's a mirror on one side of the cooker. Looks like you caught your shoes in the first photo :wink:
LOL good eye, And yes I did catch my shoes in the photo but I wasn't really aiming for a good photo.

I really was aiming for demo pics to show I'm learning to use the chimney starter.

Thanks Tommy

I'm not sure Tommy, It's my folks little fire pit , not mine.

My weber will only house char coal.

Were you using something other than charcoal to cook these? That's all I see, but maybe you tossed in a split or something for some extra flavor and that's what you are referencing.

Were you using something other than charcoal to cook these? That's all I see, but maybe you tossed in a split or something for some extra flavor and that's what you are referencing.
Nope just char coal which essentially is processed wood. But I will do the next bunch with a foil wrapped soaked woodchips.

Back