Egghead deluxe. CAD guy

Good lookin table. I've got an idea on the one I would like to build. Maybe take this guys set up and the side with the warming plate. I actually have a granite counter cut out from when my house was built from the stove area, that could replace that whole side I think. It would look sharp and be easier clean up than the wood. I wonder If i could take the plans to HD and let them cut everything I need. then come home and assemble it. As I have no tools what so ever at home lol.

I wonder If i could take the plans to HD and let them cut everything I need. then come home and assemble it. As I have no tools what so ever at home lol.

Or get a couple of local eggheads gathered for a table building party. I'd be game when it cools off some.:biggrin:

I started on mine. I'm using his design as a guide but I'm making mine bigger to host both a Large and a Small Egg. The large will be on the right and the Small on the left and with 24"x24" worth of tiles in the center. My frame measures 81" x 27". I'm using 4x4 posts as legs and I'm attaching 10.5" pneumatic wheels on each corner. This baby will look like a 4-wheel drive!!

I started on mine. I'm using his design as a guide but I'm making mine bigger to host both a Large and a Small Egg. The large will be on the right and the Small on the left and with 24"x24" worth of tiles in the center. My frame measures 81" x 27". I'm using 4x4 posts as legs and I'm attaching 10.5" pneumatic wheels on each corner. This baby will look like a 4-wheel drive!!

If your planning on Harbor Freight tires I would go solid. I haven't had much luck with them holding air for extended time.

I deflated them and squirting them about half-full of Slime.

I'm thinking that will be my next step. I built an 8 foot table with a sink and storage for outdoor food prep. It got a little heavy when I added the ceramic tile top, the tires went low.

Thats what I was thinkin about when I got my egg. If and when I get an XL Id like to have 1 table for both with the granite piece in the center.

Back