Thinking about parting with my Char Griller Pro

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Bought it summer 07 from Lowes. Paid $130.00 for the Pro and $55.00 for the fire box, about $200.00 after tax. Used maybe 30 times before building the UDS.

Pic from a few months ago, pretty much the same now..

Picture084.jpg

Also have an After Burner that has only been used about an hour for testing, Paid $70.00, may sell that too.

Picture010.jpg

What do you think would be a fair price? Building my BGE fund. :-D

Last edited:
If you could drive it to work you could get a fortune! Personally i would keep the afterburner. I'd ask $100 without burner. I hear Country is in need of a Chargriller!:twisted:

What are you going to use for Q' tool storage if you unload the Char-Griller?

Its all crap. Box it up and send it here, I'll take it off your hands for you for free.:wink:

Seriously, I say keep it if you have the room. You never know. Besides, it looks sharp in your arsenal of cookers.

I sold my CG w/ sfb for $100 on CL a couple years ago.

Why sell it? You have plenty of room. Better yet, make some Q in it, and sell that. Probably get more money that way and you keep the cooker.

I got rid of mine last year. It rusted shut so that I could not regulate the airflow to the fire box. I broke the lever trying to loosen it at Dover last year and trashed it soon after. Now I have a Meadow Creek TS 120- what an upgrade

Aftermarket I don't think is too great on those unless it's clean (which your photo appears to be). $75-$100.

Back