Phubar's got one Phoot on US ground

You'll be driving right through my hometown (Knoxville)!

The drive from Atlanta to Lynchburg will be very nice especially at that time of year.

What are y'all doing those couple days aPhter the comp bePhore you Phly back?

You'll be driving right through my hometown (Knoxville)!

The drive from Atlanta to Lynchburg will be very nice especially at that time of year.

What are y'all doing those couple days aPhter the comp bePhore you Phly back?

Thanks G.!

Big Bob Gibson is on the list for sure...Brethren Spiffs has been Tweeting with Chris Lilly and was more than happy to meet us.
Don't know what else we're gonna do exactly.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Thanks G.!

Big Bob Gibson is on the list for sure...Brethren Spiffs has been Tweeting with Chris Lilly and was more than happy to meet us.

Y'all gonna visit Decatur? It would be cool if I could get my Mom to meet y'all at Big Bob's. Her house is only 1.7 miles away. You could sort of get a feel of where I came from.:rolleyes::becky:

...my vision right now is my team cooking on UDS's and WGA's,maybe a Pitmaker trailer with the pop up Phlatscreen an Bose speakers.:cool:
I was not joking about this^^^^.
If all goes well there are four WGA's waiting for us sponsored by Weber and this.....

thejack-11.jpg

Thanks G.!

It is highly unlikely that I can sneak away at that time, but I sure would like to see you Pharkers. HopePhully I can come up with some kind of brilliant idea to get my arse over there around that time.

make your reservations at Miss Mary Bobo's now, (931) 759-7394

Shared it with my team.
Thanks alot Muzz'!

Y'all gonna visit Decatur? It would be cool if I could get my Mom to meet y'all at Big Bob's. Her house is only 1.7 miles away. You could sort of get a feel of where I came from.:rolleyes::becky:

If she cooks as good as you (or most probably better) I would also drive an extra 1.7 miles to eat at her place!
Get to Jack Guerry...make it happen!
I'd love to meet you!
If Reds says no...get you a 2x4 and *THWACK* her for a change.:p

It is highly unlikely that I can sneak away at that time, but I sure would like to see you Pharkers. HopePhully I can come up with some kind of brilliant idea to get my arse over there around that time.

Can't you "GoatSnake" it to there?
Play some Southern music around those parts.:grin:

Wasnt there a problem last year with an international team not cooking on the sponsors pit? or was that just because it was 2 competing ceramic companies?

I hope you get to cook on the Pitmaker, looks like the one at last years Jack, it was super pimped out. Very nice!

Enjoy the experience. We were down there last year with my brothers team and it was a great trip. If you have a bit of extra time somewhere take the J.D. tour and sightsee, beautiful area.

Wasnt there a problem last year with an international team not cooking on the sponsors pit? or was that just because it was 2 competing ceramic companies?

I hope you get to cook on the Pitmaker, looks like the one at last years Jack, it was super pimped out. Very nice!

Yeah...Dutch Poobah supposed to go last year.
He's an Eggman and wanted to cook on Eggs.

According to The Jack he couldn't cook on an Egg cause he's from a foreign team.
If you wanted to cook on ceramic as a foreign team you only could cook on Primo if I'm correct.

So...Americans could use Eggs on The Jack but foreigners not.
On this side of the pond you can bring whatever you want (no electric BBQs),if you don't have a BBQ you get one provided by the sponsor (Primo,Weber,ProQ etc.).

It was probably the same Pitmaker that you saw last year...Noskos went last year with some other Dutch members.

Yeah...Dutch Poobah supposed to go last year.
He's an Eggman and wanted to cook on Eggs.

According to The Jack he couldn't cook on an Egg cause he's from a foreign team.
If you wanted to cook on ceramic as a foreign team you only could cook on Primo if I'm correct.

So...Americans could use Eggs on The Jack but foreigners not.
On this side of the pond you can bring whatever you want (no electric BBQs),if you don't have a BBQ you get one provided by the sponsor (Primo,Weber,ProQ etc.).

It was probably the same Pitmaker that you saw last year...Noskos went last year with some other Dutch members.

It is way cool that you get use that rig. They supply cookers for in country teams over there? Is it because you guys drive elf cars? :becky:

Back