Picture of mi familia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Wife Audrey, son Michael, and soon to be son Christian

We are waiting on a court date to hopefully finalize Christian's adoption.

Attachments

• matt_hall 291 (Small).jpg
    matt_hall 291 (Small).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 239
Another pic of Randy and I at Liberty contest. Randy is my wife's oldest brother.

Attachments

• matt_hall 111 (Medium).jpg
    matt_hall 111 (Medium).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 236
Good lookin family there. Best wishes for the adoption. All of my children are pretty much out of the nest. Kind of quiet, but all hell breaks loose when the grandkids are here.

Great looking kids before you know itthey will be driving.

Those kids will fit in great out there.... Our girls have a small pack of friends they just cant wait to see on cookoff weekends. Kids Que's in the future :)

Great pics!

Good lookin family!!!!!! best wishes on the adoption!!!

Very happy looking family you have there Plowboy. Welcome!

Welcome Todd. You have a wonderful looking family. Enjoy, you will fit right in.

Welcome Todd great pics. I did live in Blue Springs a few years back, great place good people.

HoDeDo said:
Those kids will fit in great out there.... Our girls have a small pack of friends they just cant wait to see on cookoff weekends. Kids Que's in the future :)

Great pics!

You said it. I can't wait until Michael is 5 and can do his first Kid's Q. I'll have to recruit Rick Rucker's kids to mentor mine.

Andy, didn't you get reserve at Warrensburg, MO this year? I think that's where I've seen you.

Good lookin' brood, there. As an adoptee myself, it always warms my heart to see kids getting adopted into good, loving families. Good work!

Welcome, Todd....thanks for sharing the pics of the family......

Welcome Todd - nice pics. Yea Andy got Reserve at Warrensburg...but he had help!!

You guys should come cook at Columbia this weekend!!

MoKanMeathead said:
Welcome Todd - nice pics. Yea Andy got Reserve at Warrensburg...but he had help!!

You guys should come cook at Columbia this weekend!!

I seem to remember that, too. :wink: I should be so lucky. Hey, maybe I could be a Meathead this weekend! :biggrin:

Can't cook, but I may show up on Saturday. Kinda depressing me that BBQ is over for a few months.

Plowboy said:
Can't cook, but I may show up on Saturday.

Then again, I've already seen Great Grills o Fire win contests before.

DOH! Did I actually say that out loud. :twisted:

Welcome to you and the family and good luck with the adoption process.

Two things god meant to be together for sure: family and bbq. Congrats Todd on your wonderful little blessings.

My 3 and 5 year olds love helping me bbq for the family. One day I look forward to watching them take over the cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back