Queso Burger

BBQ Bacon

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dean
Unfortunately I didn't grab a pick while on the grill so it is not eligible for the throw down, but so worth talking about. We got a container of the queso dip from Costco and with the left overs formed into discs and froze. The thought was to put on top of a burger. Best decision ever.

Started with a smash burger, then flipped and put the queso disc on top and on mine I added an extra cheese slice on top.

Queso-Burger.jpg

Made some home fries from new potatoes from the garden and we settled into one delicious burger.

Queso-burger-1.jpg

I'm so looking forward to getting a Blackstone griddle so I can do this more often and in a larger scale.

That looks awesome!

Is that the white queso from Costco? My wife bought some a couple weeks back. I mixed some chopped brisket flat with it and took to a small gathering. It was ridiculous tastey.

That looks awesome!

Is that the white queso from Costco? My wife bought some a couple weeks back. I mixed some chopped brisket flat with it and took to a small gathering. It was ridiculous tastey.

That's the one.

That looks tasty! I really like the idea of the queso discs. Going to have to try that with some chopped green chiles I think

That is an awesome looking burger! I could probably take every one that has been posted in the past week, duplicate one each day and still not be tired of burgers. Great cook, Dean.

Back