Help finding BBQ sauce

dsgreen3

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I really don't like sweet sauces, I can't stand the smell or taste of mustard, but I like hot and tangy please recomend some bbq sauces for me to try.

IMO you can't go wrong with Big Butz sauces!
They are somewhat sweet, but the Hot, Xtra hot, and No Butz have some serious flavor!
Since your on the right coast you'll have to order them.

Blues Hog Tennessee Red. Not really hot, but very tangy. Vinegar based with a lot of yummy spices mixed in.

Try the Carnivore Hot BBQ sauce. Very good also. Hot and tangy.

I think you would like any of the North Carolina style vinegar based sauces. If they are not hot/spicy/tangy enough for you, you can simply add some of your own favorite hot sauce to it...

Heck... try your hand at making your own. It can be lots of fun!

At my house we really enjoy Rudy's Sause from from the home of the worst BBQ in Texas, Rudy's.

Honestly, the best BBQ sauce you will ever have, will probably be one that you make yourself.

Why? Because its made specifically for you! I am no master chef by any stretch, but no commercial sauce I have ever tried comes close to tasting as good as what I make for myself. Other people don't like it as much as I do, but thats ok. I'm happy to give em whatever they like.

Blues Hog Tennessee Red. Not really hot, but very tangy. Vinegar based with a lot of yummy spices mixed in.

Try the Carnivore Hot BBQ sauce. Very good also. Hot and tangy.

If you can get it try the Blues Hog.

1321.jpg

If you can get it try the Blues Hog.

I have all of their sauces. When I compete (only do local comps--just for the fun of it--not serious right now), I always use a Blues Hog sauce or a blend of 2 of them (depends on the meat I'm using). I'm a big fan of Blues Hog.

N8man. I agree that Scott's is a great Carolina Sauce. One of my all time favorites. Just ordered some last week.

Back