Good Deal?

Matt N.

Got Wood.
I found a hardscape/lumber yard that has 5 or 6 of the old paddle wheel CS-570's. They are selling them for $740 a pop. Good deal? I asked if the new digital thermostat could be installed in the old model and the guy told me no. Anybody know if this guy is right or not?

I got my 680 (with auger and digital control board compatible) for less than that! Unfortunately it looks like www.auto-rain.com has raised their prices back to close to retail. They were offering some great deals in the fall. Be patient and keep looking, I would say!

Yeah I saw those deals this fall and I really wanted to order one. The problem being, it was going to cost an additional $315 to have it shipped to my house. They said they could deliver it to the nearest service center for $190, but when I went to look up the address they claim as the nearest service center, it appears to be just some big warehouse in an industrial park. I wish there were more places, close to me, that sold the country smokers. The older model that I mentioned in my original post is over 100 miles from me and that is the closest dealer. There is one in NH that is about the same distance away. That might be worth looking into to take advantage of no sales tax.

Back