World MOINK Ball Day Reminder and Announcement

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Today/Tomorrow marks World MOINK Ball Day. I just wanted to remind everyone that plans to participate that you need to email me picture(s) and a short write up about you and your cook to qualify for the special commemorative certificate.

moinkballday@moinkballs.com

Thanks and Happy MOINK Ball Day!

Hay Larry glad to meet you at MIM… Sorry you were so busy working… I hope next year we talk a little more while you are not working.

I haven't forgotten. I'm still up prepping for the big day!

People are quite busy on this side oPh the Big Pond...Phirst balls have been rolled!
Happy MOINK Ball Day Pharkers!!!

We celebrated World MOINK Ball day last evening (it was already June 5 in the Netherlands, so I went with it :-D) at the LP Que 2 competition in Knoxville, IA. We made 128 MOINK balls and pass them out to all of the teams! We introduced quite a few first-timers to the wonders of the MOINK ball, including at least one other Brother who was a MOINK virgin! Pictures to follow tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure glad someone came up with these, they sure hit the spot before the big meal.

I got my practice round in last weekend and am ready for today .....

Working until 1:30- then an hour and half commute by train- then fire up the WSM for my MOINKs. Becks are already chilling.:-D

I've got 5 pounds of beef meatballs thawed. I'm making them to take to a birthday party this evening.

Regards,
BorderBrewer

I'm in! got some friends coming over to brew 30 gallons of beer, and MOINKS are on the menu!! Fo Sho!

Phu's Teaser

:becky:

IMG_0415.jpg

My teaser. These are about 1/2 of the ingredients that will be used to feature MOINK balls as the star ingredient.

Attachments

• What is it?.JPG
    What is it?.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 173
This is a big day for me. It will be my first time making MOINKS and also the maiden voyage for my UDS. Happy MOINK Day, Bretheren!!

The MOINK balls are being made to regulation - all beef with bacon. Those are ingredients for the creation that will feature MOINK balls within. Ever see Big Night?

Back