Menards Kingsford Blue Charcoal 40# $10.97, $7.97 AR (store credit)

energyzer

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Message from Slickdeals.net:

Menards stores in Iowa (and elsewhere?) currently have the 20# twin bags (40# total) of Kingsford Charcoal (6193308 ) for $10.97. Compares with the Home Depot deal going on regionally. I picked up two and was very surprised to receive a rebate receipt which entitles me to an additional $3 in-store rebate, making it $7.97 for 40#. Since I shop there reasonably often, this is great for me!

Scanned and attached the rebate and rebate receipt for reference. Its rebate #4933, which states "Purchase $10 of Clorox Products and receive $3 Merchandise Credit Check Valid at Menards." Not sure the tie between Clorox and Kingsford but I have every intention of submitting. Rebate submission due by 5/11/11 from purchase between 4/8/11 and 4/24/11 and don't know when the sale on the charcoal will end since I couldn't find it in their print ad.

This rebate is limited to two, 40# purchases or $6 max in rebate.

http://m.slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?p=38827281#post38827281

Is this an in-store promotion or was it in an ad? I can't seem to find any such deal in the weekly ad.

Is this an in-store promotion or was it in an ad? I can't seem to find any such deal in the weekly ad.

It wasn't my local store ad in Nebraska either. Must be a regional sale. The original message posted above came from someone's posting on slickdeals.net.

It's not in the ad, it's an in store promotion. I noticed it this morning as they were re-pricing RO lump...it went up about a dollar a bag.

Chris

It's not in the ad, it's an in store promotion. I believe it is available in all Menards stores.

I noticed it this morning as they were re-pricing RO lump...it went up about a dollar a bag.

Chris

It's not in the ad, it's an in store promotion. I believe it is available in all Menards stores.

I noticed it this morning as they were re-pricing RO lump...it went up about a dollar a bag.

Chris

Thanks for the heads up. :clap2:

Back