Question....What are you drinkin when you're Qu'in?

JohnMcD348

is Blowin Smoke!
Just wondering what everyone likes to be drinkin when their making Que. Straight beer, mixed drinks, whiskey, Iced Tea, Water? What brand of drink seems to work best for you? I think I remember a thread some months ago asking what we listen to when we Que. Couldn't recall one asking what we were drinking.

JTMcD.

If I'm cookin by my self, then I usually stick to beer... Could be Coors Light, Bass Ale, Labatts Blue, Rolling Rock...

I've been drinking a lot of Gatorade since I decided all of that Pepsi maybe wasn't such a healthy thing to drink. The original lemon lime is my favorite. It goes pretty good with Vodka too!

Usually I start with water and then end with beer in the afternoon sometime! Whiskey/Scotch are usually for after I eat as I am so stuffed that letting it mello over ice is the dessert!

Kevin said:
. It goes pretty good with Vodka too!

So does the orange flavor.

I call it a "Healthy Screwdriver"

I'm drinking Vodka and Lemonades now. The lemonade is Crystal Light, for I'm watching my figure

Iced tea and water. I used to drink with the best of them but now I might have a drink once or twice a year.

Early hours, I'm definitely a coffee guy. Afternoon when it's hot, gatorade or iced tea(sweet w/lemon), occasionally a brew or 'rita, often a Stewart's Cream Soda.

RBSNWNGS said:
i dont drink while i Q

let the fun begin

OK, and you don't breath any air either, eh?

At competition, it's water and one rum and diet Pepsi before crashing. The next day is again water and a beer right after the last turn in.

At home it's water, etc., until later and you can call me "rummy". If some is joining me for drinks then the Cabo Wabo comes out. "Tequila makes my clothes fall off".

Parrot, that reminds me when I used to wait tables in college.

I would ask people if they wanted anything to drink and the usual response was "No, I will have ice tea."

jgh1204 said:
Parrot, that reminds me when I used to wait tables in college.

I would ask people if they wanted anything to drink and the usual response was "No, I will have ice tea."

Without sugar I hope. It's the only way to have it.

Back