THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"I'm Absolutely Stuffed"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/3.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
2373930_landarc_zps350b95f2.jpg

[size=+2]rockinshelby[/size]
2374389_rockinshelby_zps0539ba02.jpg

[size=+2]Cack[/size]
2375782_Cack_zpsc2be4717.jpg

[size=+2]chriscw81[/size]
2375891_chriscw81_zps82247a41.jpg

[size=+2]Indymule[/size]
2377378_Indymule_zps2f53e20f.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
2378599_deguerre_zpsfb536e22.jpg

[size=+2]Bluesman[/size]
2380359_Bluesman_zps39140e2b.jpg

[size=+2]TheJackal[/size]
2381924_TheJackal_zps064ac1d8.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
2381981_Gore_zps006803a7.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2382003_Oldyote_zpsf0cd5eff.jpg

[size=+2]Subzerogriller[/size]
2382394_Subzerogriller_zps7bbe0f2d.jpg

Seeing as I'm the only one who had a drink...and a thin mint......That this would preclude all other entries..............based on the special Rules......but then again... what do I know? Hope this was Helpful........if not.....well then.... Never mind........:cool:

Seeing as I'm the only one who had a drink...and a thin mint......That this would preclude all other entries..............based on the special Rules......but then again... what do I know? Hope this was Helpful........if not.....well then.... Never mind........:cool:
Your entry had no SPAM in it. You're lucky it wasn't DQ'ed!:heh:

Fine. If you're going to make me feel bad about poking a little fun at you, I will make sure you stay on my short list, you know, the one that gets my vote. Although, it's not very short at the moment...

Cack's pizza was tempting, but I am a pizza purist. Sorry.

I went with Gore's chimichanga. I had no interest in the donuts. The golden, crispy chimichanga sold me.

So, even though Gore never votes for my TD entries, let it be known that I take the high road. Yeah, that's just the kind of guy I am.

CD :becky:

I went with Gore's chimichanga. I had no interest in the donuts. The golden, crispy chimichanga sold me.

So, even though Gore never votes for my TD entries, let it be known that I take the high road. Yeah, that's just the kind of guy I am.

I'd vote for yours a lot more often if you promised to make me custom SPAMfish, or even if you cooked any SPAMfish at all. Heck, I'd even take a stuffed mojito. But since you seem like such a helpful guy, I'm going to vote for you this throwdown. Can someone direct me to CD's nipple so I can punch it? I can't seem to find it on my monitor.

I had to go with the atomic turds.

Those bacon wrapped beauties just make my mouth water.

Thanks to all for some great food pron.

Pizza Purist?

Thanks though, it was awesome, even if it does get shot down :tsk:

Back