Dr_KY's New Bike

Smokin Turkey

is Blowin Smoke!
Dr_KY has been after me for some time to make him something cool from SS and mail it across the pond. Well this little guy finally got him to commit and I expedited it for his first catering gig. Hope it makes it to you in time!

It's made from 16ga 304 SS welded and rough sanded. I wanted to give him something quick so I sanded it but he tells me he will polish it when he gets time.

0422091720.jpg

0422091719a.jpg

0422091719.jpg

0422091718b.jpg

0422091718a.jpg

0422091718.jpg

Brian,
We may have to start over. As of yet Royal Mail can't get their head wired to their a..!!! If I don't get it by the end of the week can we start the payment/ordering process over? I'll take the loss on it for the sake of having that bad azz chicken bike. :)

I'm thinking we should change or fix the rims a little and tilt the can holder a bit forward, perhaps make the handle bars just a bit longer so I can bend them to fit the bird? I love the rake this bike has. :cool:

Now I don't know what the deal is but that Coors light can must have reached it's ideal weight. lol There is going to be a bit of 'tuning' to get these regular cans slotted in. :cool: Time to break out the Dremel baby!

wbp66o.jpg

Now I don't know what the deal is but that Coors light can must have reached it's ideal weight. lol There is going to be a bit of 'tuning' to get these regular cans slotted in. :cool: Time to break out the Dremel baby!

wbp66o.jpg
Blame it on that inferior metric thing!

Blame it on that inferior metric thing!

That is exactly what I did too sadly I was wrong though. Went over to the store to grab a can or two and they all measure 330 mil and are the same size as a can I have here from my last trip home.

I now blame it on Coors for shorting you guys on the beer by using smaller cans then the rest of the brewerys. :lol:

here is an idea... get a welder to get your a section of either alum or ss pipe the diameter of the hole, weld a cap on and you will have a reusable can!

Manufacturing Defect!:twisted:
Poor Quality control,:twisted:
U.S. model only.

Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Beer Can Chicken Bike are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products or programs available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We make no representation that materials on the Beer Can Chicken Bike are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Beer Can Chicken Bike from locations other than the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.

hahahaahaha! I'm tellin ya Coors is pulling a fast one on you guys over there.

:lol::rolleyes::icon_blush:
Manufacturing Defect!:twisted:
Poor Quality control,:twisted:
U.S. model only.

Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Beer Can Chicken Bike are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products or programs available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We make no representation that materials on the Beer Can Chicken Bike are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Beer Can Chicken Bike from locations other than the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.

Back