Finally, first cook of the summer!

gaspipe1

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It's been a grewling wait with no kitchen but we're 90% there and decided to grill up some tri-tip Sunday. For the first time I was able to use Ted & Barney's Meat Sesoning. Let's cut to the chase, it's good; real good!

My wife being a creature of habit didn't want me to stray from the normal Montreal Steak Seasoning that I normally used. But after one bite she said she liked this better (honest, no lie). She said that it has a nice taste with out a single over powering spice. I have to agree, it's just a nice combination of flavors. The first thing you notice is the nice size chunks of cracked pepper, which I find hard to buy and not produced with my pepper mill. So I was happy just with that.

The meat came out great and the Sesoning was a perfect compliment. I have it a nice sprinkle, not too much. The flavor goes along way. And I could help myself I started using it on everything else to, corn and even the potatoe and string bean salad.

T&B great product! Looking fwd to using it on more products. Did anyone say beef ribs?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 74
Fine looking TT What does not having a Kitchen have to do with not cranking up the Grill of the Smoker ya got to eat?? I don't see no body on that Beauty Pageant show totin the kitchen to the cooknig grounds :wink:

I thought the same, I was actually looking fwd to cooking outdoors the whole time. But w/out a clean place to prep and then you ever clean long handle tongs in a bathroom sing before? Not fun! And I didn't want to be like Kramer on the scit where he installs a garbage disposal in the shower and prepares his food in there. But I am glad to be back in the swing of things again. You farkers are killing me with all them APL Beef Rib talk! That has to be done real soon.

Fine looking TT What does not having a Kitchen have to do with not cranking up the Grill of the Smoker ya got to eat?? I don't see no body on that Beauty Pageant show totin the kitchen to the cooknig grounds :wink:

You don't need no kitchen sink! Garden hose and a table and some dish soap! You'll be all set!

Back