MOINK Balls 'n Wannabe's Pron

Old Smoke

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My first attempt at MOINK balls

The makin's
No fancy stuff here.

002-1.jpg

After stepping out of the kitchen to answer the phone. I returned to dust the MOINK balls with DP, Dizzy Dust and Shakin' the Tree. I found that 6 nekkked meatballs had invaded my kitchen and were co-mingling with the soon to be MOINK balls. My #1 fan explained that she wanted to try smoked and glazed meatballs WITHOUT BACON. (low fat mod) WTH :confused:

003-1.jpg

The Wannabe MOINKS were sent to the neutral corner (of the drum :confused:) To be smoked and glazed out of the limelight.
After about an hour they were all ready to be painted with sauce and returned to the drum to glaze.

005-1.jpg

Finished product !

006-1.jpg

And ready to eat......

007-2.jpg

Ready to be submitted for certification, as soon as I can find that thread.

Thanks for checking out my snacks

Ya know how hard it is to make comments about another mans balls without sounding dirty... :doh:

anyway good job:thumb:

Lets see....

Spelling: Check (although Balls should probably be capitalized)
Proper ingredients: Check (no comment on the choice of sauce; wouldn't be my first choice)
Proper cooking technique: Check
Colored toothpicks in the pron: Check

Looks like those stand a good chance of getting you a certification. But then, I'm not the final judge of that... :becky:

Where did the nekked one's disappear to? Looks great.

The Wannabe MOINKS were sent to the neutral corner (of the drum :confused:) To be smoked and glazed out of the limelight

Ya know how hard it is to make comments about another mans balls without sounding dirty... :doh:

anyway good job:thumb:

Yep I had to rewrite this several times to get by the mods. :-D

Lets see....

Spelling: Check (although Balls should probably be capitalized)
Ooooops! :redface:

Proper ingredients: Check (no comment on the choice of sauce; wouldn't be my first choice)
I think it was a gift.... :becky:

Proper cooking technique: Check
OK! :cool:

Colored toothpicks in the pron: Check
On sale ! :laugh:

Looks like those stand a good chance of getting you a certification. But then, I'm not the final judge of that... :becky:
Thanks for the support :becky:

Thanks to all for looking.

Back