blues hog mustard donkey dongs

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

i resmoked a smoked sausage on the mini last night and glazed with some blues hog honey mustard barbecue sauce that i found at a local store, jungle jim's :biggrin:

blueshogmustard-002.jpg

blueshogmustard-008.jpg

With a lead title like that, coupled with the handle, I had no apprehension at all.
Great pron as usual and looks mighty tasty to boot.

Looks great RTD...

but I don't know what's more disturbing... the thread title or the fact that you gave it this name :biggrin:

I'm with you..................read the title and it makes you say...........what the ?????.

Does look good!!

The name does have a ring to it RTD :shock:

Oh and the donkey dongs look great:lol:

Looks good and that Blues Hog Mustard is good stuff.

that is the main point of this thread! :biggrin:

and that i can get it at a store 40 minutes away.

when i say hillshire you say farm... go meat! :roll:

i glad you like my sausage.

that was the best hotdog i've ever had. :biggrin:

do you prefer the right side or the left side of those dongs in the last photo? i kind of like the right side better. the light char adds a depth of flavor the left side just doesn't present.

Umm, Rick, looks like you need bigger buns.
:icon_blush: Er, I mean your donkey dongs need bigger buns.:redface:

Excellent looking food. I do like a good re-smoked sausage.

small buns are the low carb diet :idea:

go meat!

by the way... those are healthy buns. whole grain white :biggrin:

i'm down 32 pounds since a year ago march. 15 months. look at my statistics/threads started by. it's incredible.
the rtd diet! :idea:

Rick,
You got me in trouble. I read this post when my kids were playing behind me and I laughed (couldn't help it) "Oh my, donkey dongs???" Totally busted. I'm just prayin' they don't tell my parishioners tomorrow that I was looking a pix of donkey dongs...

Well, having just moved into a new neighborhood, I can't wait to invite my neighbors over for donkey dongs and ABTs:-D

Back