The Postman Always Rings Twice

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
It’s supposed to arrive today. Stepping into the darkness. Better to burn out, than to fade away. Bride made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday.

Last edited:
Friend of mine sent this. Already thinking about burn in and first cook. Along the lines of 1 bourbon 1scotch 1 beer, except with food
I don't know, any equipment requiring one of these seems kind of "manly".
bomb-disposal-suit-bomb-clipart-5.jpg

What did you end up getting?

Green Mountain Grill- Davy Crockett
Online shows “out for delivery”

A really small pellet cooker

Amazon has multiple reviews. Mostly good, some not so much.

Have had one form about four months. Not even plugged in. Was hoping to take it camping, too heavy, not as portable as I hoped. Not sure I will ever use it.

Nehi

That rascal looks really short... Planning on a steel table to get to cooking height?

I can only Approve of this Treacherous Act of Treason IF you post a cook from the Bed of your pickup, running on 12 volts, while driving down the road......... :mrgreen:

You’re next !!!

I can only Approve of this Treacherous Act of Treason IF you post a cook from the Bed of your pickup, running on 12 volts, while driving down the road......... :mrgreen:

Not to redirect this thread but... this statement reminds me of one of he coolest things I’ve ever seen. While headed up to Norman, OK to see a home game for God’s team I saw some guys headed up I35 with a nice trailer rig with que already smoking. Now that’s man-card earned or retained or whatever. Sorry just reminded me of this encounter with some true heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back