Brisket and Fatty Chili - totally SFW Pr0n

I think maybe you are shooting over their heads and palates with your excellent smoked meat choices and spices. Not only do you win IMHO they lose.

I think maybe you are shooting over their heads and palates with your excellent smoked meat choices and spices. Not only do you win IMHO they lose.
I think that's what's happening. Last year there was only 3 chilis. One was very similar in taste to mine but done with beef cheek. The guy that made it is a career chef that makes some damn good food. We tasted each others during the judging and figured we were both in a lock for the 1 and 2 spot. We got 2nd and 3rd.

Next year maybe 70/30 yellow tagged burger. Williams seasoning a can of Walmart pintos and mix in Walmart brand Chef Boyardee Crap sauce along with half a bottle of Franks. 😜

Save the whole pot of good stuff for home. Those people can be your little lab rats.

Next year maybe 70/30 yellow tagged burger. Williams seasoning a can of Walmart pintos and mix in Walmart brand Chef Boyardee Crap sauce along with half a bottle of Franks. 😜

Save the whole pot of good stuff for home. Those people can be your little lab rats.
lol....Nope, then I gotta eat all that crap too! If I keep doing it my way, I get the few compliments from folks that really enjoy mine despite cooking their own and I get a good meal.

Find a Wendy's knock off recipe, and I'll bet you take it next year. :roll: Remember, people pay money for Dickey's BBQ. That should explain how much they can tell the difference between good and bad.

Back