"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?“

We put everything that’s to cook outside in the freezer. We don’t eat supper so mid day meal will be purchased at restaurants of her choice. Basically, Taking a break from my cooking and supporting some local businesses. Win -Win. She’s getting a full dinner then I take 25% for me. So far Fenugreek Chicken tops the list.
I’m going to do some cleaning maybe change out grates and may even change bottom gasket on the Ceramic cooker.

Looking forward to what everyone cooks up this weekend
Don’t worry, be happy :-D

Last edited:
Happy Phriday all!! Well, I've got some chores I need to get done, so I haven't given cooking much thought. Some burgers sound good, maybe some steaks. Local IGA has Choice briskets on sale, going to pick one of those up, but that will probably be cooked next weekend. Something else will transpire, I'm sure. Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Smoking!

Happy Phriday all! Picked up a couple marinated skirt steaks to grill for burritos tonight and breakphast burritos tomorrow. Then probably some smash burgers for the LSU game Saturday. Not sure on Sunday yet.

Hope everyone has a phantastic weekend!

Couple of varieties of chicken kebabs for Greek/Mediterranean Dinner tonight.

Pork butt for Lexington NC-style barbecue and probably some ABTs for neighbors on Saturday.

Who knows about Sunday, but probably some wings on the kettle.

Y'all have a great weekend, heal up, enjoy time among friends/family!

Skrimps on the grill this evening, got some BB's that are gonna get the Albukirky treatment (great new-to-me stuff that ShadowDriver & ssv3 got me interested in) - a rack green and red each - hit with the rub, glaze with the corresponding jelly - I'm legit excited about it! :whoo:
Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Last edited:
Smoked 15# of Pork butt last night through this morning. Baked 15# Jumbo Potatoes and fried 10# chicken this morning. Also had sides. Fed 36 People. Resting tonight and installing wife a new sink in the morning. We will see what the rest of the weekend brings.

Back