A BBQ Brethren Event Battle of BBQ Brethren - Manorville 2011

As huge as this place is, we are filling the venues square footage up quickly, so are definitely limiting to 35-40 teams. Get registrations in!

Phil (Poobah),

Could you spell our team name correctly on the Battle of the BBQ Brethren site. Pollack is a fish. A Polock is a fat guy of Polish decent who thinks he can BBQ.

Sawdustguy and something smells fishy.

I'm getting a "Cannot complete transaction" message back from PayPal when I click on the "Buy Now" button. Checked my PayPal account - everything looks OK. Anybody know what this message means?

Seems theres a security issue with some local settings on IE8 and the paypal buttons. Thats why it works for some and not others. It depended on your settings for opening things up in new tabs or new windows. Made some changes to force a new window to open. Try it now.

Hows the number of teams coming along ???
Flyers ??
lets get the word to the masses

Oh yeah, I am in, paid just now.......

:boxing:New Recipes in the arsenal this time, :shock::shock: watch out .....

i cant wait for this. not going to enter, but just to see you guys in action. maybe next season you'll see me more involved.

i cant wait for this. not going to enter, but just to see you guys in action. maybe next season you'll see me more involved.
There should be lots of action.......:becky:
you could also get pictures with Tom sellecks mustache,
or ride in the green camaro of love.....?????

Where can i find more details about the rules of the grilling contest?
The bbqbattleli website says something about a tray for Peoples Choice 1. What does that mean?

The bbqbattleli website says something about a tray for Peoples Choice 1. What does that mean?

Princess_Parking_Only_2_Thumb-104x161.jpg

SACCO already has his spot saved

grilling rules will be published shortly. I am working on them for the passed few nights. Aside from 'prepared on site', there will truley be minimal limitations. The goal is to allow the chefs full control and creativity as well as entice the backyard warriors to join in.

chefs choice #1 is OPEN GARNISH OPEN PLATING up to 18x24. This means instead of a 9x9 box, you can serve on a tray or serving platter, garnished however you like.

Back