BBQ Brethren "Pi Week" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
In honor of Pi Day (3/14), I am announcing a SPECIAL Throwdown category for...

[size=+2]"Pi!"[/size]
pi_pic.jpg

3/14 is Pi Day!

...as chosen by Ashmont, who thinks we need more Throwdowns!

Since Pi Day is this Wednesday, we will stretch this out to Pi Week to make it easier for folks to enter.

This is a SPECIAL Throwdown, meaning this one follows SPECIAL RULES (see below).

1. The dish must be inspired by pi. You are allowed be be creative in your interpretation of this.
2. The item must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients in a prominent manner.
3. Submitted dishes must be cooked between Wednesday 3/14 and Wednesday 3/21.
4. All pics (any number) must be submitted by Midnight Central Time on Wednesday night 3/21.
5. Multiple entries ARE allowed, but only one picture from each dish will be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used, otherwise I will choose and my decision will be final.
6. You are allowed to touch up your photos for clarity, or to add the dish/item to a more interesting background if you like.
7. By posting your photos, you are granting consent for your photo to be reused for other BBQ Brethren related postings or materials.
8. Any joke photos, or photos of past creations you wish to show off must have a disclaimer stating that the photo is not intended to be included in the Vote thread.
9. If you have any problems with any of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for any reason, DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ME! Instead, please use the ***VOTE*** thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. Any complaints posted in any Throwdown thread, or directed to me via any other means will be ignored.
10. If I find an entry to have violated these simple rules, I reserve the right to disqualify that entry.
11. As at any neighborhood block party, the kids are present and part of the festivities, so please keep your posts family friendly.
12. The only time a team entry will be accepted is when the team entry is made by Brethren at a Brethren Bash, and the team name must also be submitted with the entry. Otherwise only individual entries will be accepted.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Although 'e' was never a favorite, and logarithms really threw an angle at me, I sine'd defeat and moved on, but, 'c' dogged me, I mean, constantly. 'c' was there, never really understood.

I've always been partial to Avocado's number.

But I still haven't figured out how an avocado can count. :confused:

Pi this, pi that. You know e is just as important as pi, more so even. It's the natural base of logarithms and comes up everywhere. We have a pi day, how about an e day. We could celebrate it on the 71st of February.

e code would run away with this one I'm thinking...

Pi this, pi that. You know e is just as important as pi, more so even. It's the natural base of logarithms and comes up everywhere. We have a pi day, how about an e day. We could celebrate it on the 71st of February.

That would be awesome, I say get rid of that stupid leap year every four years and have an e year with 71 days in February every 284 years or so. :thumb:

Sounds like Relationship Colonel might have to make a return for this one. After all, the GF might be mad if I was messing with a strange pi :becky: Even better, we can frame it as if it were a competition and I could rate her box too :whoo:

Back