***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Red, White and Blue" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Red, White and Blue" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Red White and Blue"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/4.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1953369_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
1953938_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin[/size]
1955333_fingerlickin.jpg

[size=+2]nucornhusker[/size]
1956678_nucornhusker.jpg

[size=+2]Durzil[/size]
1957396_Durzil.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1960437_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]WvSmoke[/size]
1960483_WvSmoke.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1960712_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1960724_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1960727_ecode.jpg

Great entries everyone... :clap2:

I'm so gonna get slaughtered on this one. :mrgreen:

These are some really great looking dishes. I think bigblock did the best job of incorporating all three colors IMO. Ecode's sammies looked real good as well. Great job by all. You are some talented individuals.

Caseydog's dish was screaming at me so I had to vote for it to shut it the fark up.
I had that problem last week, only I didn't vote for it. You made a wise choice. That damn zombie head with olive eyes dripping mustard and tomato sauce over everything won't shut up now.

Ug.

I really wanted to join in this one but I was beat down by the snow. Maybe I can fit my idea into the Made with Bourbon and a Bone on you way to Hell Throwdown.

For this Red White and Blue Throwdown I actually remember one picture best and it is not one of the ones in the vote thread. It is this one by WvSmoke. I think this looks amazing and I wish I could dive right in.

cobbler4.jpg

The Master and Ninja Squirrel must be close to perfecting mind control via graphic food pron.

Gore gets my vote

This really stinks!!! I could see myself voting for every entry and am on the fence, and to make it worst every farking time I come back I'm on a different fence. :drama:

They all deserve my vote, yet I can't vote for them all.

I had to go with the Duck breast, because I had several times reading that entry that I questioned whether or not I could sneak into Gore's house and grab that off the table.

I had that problem last week, only I didn't vote for it. You made a wise choice. That damn zombie head with olive eyes dripping mustard and tomato sauce over everything won't shut up now.

So, I found a way through the tinfoil, and into the head of bigabyte. I don't know if I can turn you around by November, but it'll happen. Oh, yess, it WILL happen. :twisted:

CD

Back