Brain Injury BBQ October 12th & 13th Judges & Roll Call (with RESULTS)

lazyjacres

Take a breath!
Reaction score
In my attempt to have 100% certified judges for this contest, I am around 11 judges short of a full field. At present I have 29. If there are any of you that are certified, or know of any certified judges that are free that weekend, I could use your help as judges for this contest.
You or they can contact me via e-mail @ jkjohnson@centurytel.net

Also, who is planning on attending?

Team River City Smokehouse will be teaming up with Brewmaster at this one. Got a bad itch to cook again but don't think I can handle all 4 categories right now.

Jamey, Colt wanted to know if you will have any peanuts?

We will be there.Sent in our application and money this week. Looks like a Brethren mini bash.

I did not know they are still accepting teams. Jamie maybe you and I should team up. I will try to keep the wife out of the hospital this time.

We will be there.Sent in our application and money this week. Looks like a Brethren mini bash.
I was hoping that it was either you or Bossman that was coming. Aimee called me awhile back and said there was a team from NE wanting to get in the contest, I told her "hell yea, let's see what they got!" :mrgreen:

As far as a mini bash...around these parts most all the contests are like a mini bash...lots of MO. IL, and KS brothers that compete and we cross each others paths usually at least once a year. At the Sedalia contest this year, I don't think there was less than 10 Brethren teams there.....
you should try to add that one to your calendar next year as well!

We'll Smoke U BBQ will be there. Looking forward to meeting some of you guy's.

I was hoping that it was either you or Bossman that was coming. Aimee called me awhile back and said there was a team from NE wanting to get in the contest, I told her "hell yea, let's see what they got!" :mrgreen:

As far as a mini bash...around these parts most all the contests are like a mini bash...lots of MO. IL, and KS brothers that compete and we cross each others paths usually at least once a year. At the Sedalia contest this year, I don't think there was less than 10 Brethren teams there.....
you should try to add that one to your calendar next year as well!

I hear what you are saying. Atchinson had at least 6 Brothers and it was a Blast. Sooo we are looking forward to heading to heading to Columbia in a few weeks. Next years line up will be full. After our first year we are hooked!

I sent an email to judge and Amiee replied that you would contact me, but haven't heard anything yet. I am certified.

I hear what you are saying. Atchinson had at least 6 Brothers and it was a Blast. Sooo we are looking forward to heading to heading to Columbia in a few weeks. Next years line up will be full. After our first year we are hooked!

Damn it, Andy!

Jamey,

This is the list of teams I have so far.... Chick N' Pig, Come N Git It, Belly Brothers, Pitt Fusion, Beam Boys, Big Un's BBQ, Team Q, Critter Cookers, Muchin Hogs @ The Hilton, Great Grills O' Fire, Set it & Forget it, In Deep Sauce, Muddy River Boys, Barn to Grill, Trail Bros. BBQ, Smokin til the Sun Comes Up, Bubba & Jeffs, Worley's BBQ, Pink Eyed Parrot BBQ, The Tamblyn Group (Aimee's Dad), Roo-B-Q'N, We'll Smoke You, Callaway Creamators, River City Smokehouse, Jon El's BBQ, Florida Skin & Bones.

This means I have four spaces left.... Thanks guys!

Jamey,

This is the list of teams I have so far.... Chick N' Pig, Come N Git It, Belly Brothers, Pitt Fusion, Beam Boys, Big Un's BBQ, Team Q, Critter Cookers, Muchin Hogs @ The Hilton, Great Grills O' Fire, Set it & Forget it, In Deep Sauce, Muddy River Boys, Barn to Grill, Trail Bros. BBQ, Smokin til the Sun Comes Up, Bubba & Jeffs, Worley's BBQ, Pink Eyed Parrot BBQ, The Tamblyn Group (Aimee's Dad), Roo-B-Q'N, We'll Smoke You, Callaway Creamators, River City Smokehouse, Jon El's BBQ, Florida Skin & Bones.

This means I have four spaces left.... Thanks guys!

That's a nice list, lots of good teams! It shouldn't be to hard to get four more teams. We'll try to drum up four more for you.:biggrin: Good luck!

Back