Sacreligious pron

B

bartyb

A differently spatchcocked thunderchicken (turkey)....and yeah, it's on a gasser:tsk:...But you wouldnt know from the taste :thumb:

I had a short notice cook to do and only had 3 hours. I added some Applewood chips in periodically...Cajun injected...slid off the bone like a rotisserie bird and was dripping with juices

Picture051.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Redemption pic :heh: Small Butt with some Roger Woods for the game the next day..Done the right way :cool:

Picture119.jpg

It looks good, and sounds like it was. So whats the big deal about cookin on a gasser, whatever works right?

Hehehehe :laugh: I've cooked things on that gasser that have fooled more than a few...I have a wood chip tray that I use in it and can do direct or indirect by only firing on set of burners on one side...modified it by changing the flame shield and adding some lava rocks to get really even heat...actually the dang thing cooks really well...works good when I dont have time or just want something quick.

I cook on my gasser all the time so no worries. But then again no one likes me here I just can't think of why....

Whatever works is okay by me. Pass ne a drumstick

It took me a minute to remember what it reminded me of and then it dawned on me: the last seen in the movie alien...

You are forgiven, just this once.... After you go the the PB.

Cheers!

Bill.

NICE Looking Turkey!

Aw, come on. I started on a gasser. Turned out some 'great' stuff. Heh.

Back