***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drat! I feel like I need to vote for Gore but he really didn't like his own entry! What's a body to do?

Well, if you're looking for a reason to vote for me, I can't say that I mind being tied up with ecode. :becky:

I still stand behind Gore. My palette is so awesome that I can taste what those wings taste like through the monitor and I'm happy so that's all that matters. I've also drank 8 beers, ate about 9 of my wings and ate half a pizza from my cook on the kettle tonight. What can I say I love everyone right now :becky: But really after reviewing my vote several times I still want those wings no matter how "icky" they are.

Spoken like a true wing lover and BBQ enthusiast. I had high hopes, but I just don't like wings. If our paths manage to cross, I'll have to make some icky wings for you and you can judge yourself. Certainly I would've traded you all the wings for one of your beer. Why don't I have any beer?... I admit, I did try two of the wings before I threw the rest in the trash bin. Thighs, yes... wings, no. Hmmmm, why don't I have any beer?

Gore wants to be tied up with his Wife...

This might happen on a regular basis... we're not privy to any sh!t they get up too...

BUT, they can both Q some serious Q....

I vote let them have a tie....d up draw...:thumb:

Cheers!

Bill

BBQ Phried Chicken it is...
I was thinking of making that today but now I know for sure.

Man there were some great entries! Grails highly suggestive wiener, ecode's pie, gore them are some great lookin wings (can't help but think that a little chemical levening like baking powder might have given the batter a lift and added to the look & texture), BBQ QB's corned pastrami & cabbage, King's brat & onions, K's nacho's, and Butz'z Boomer bacon bombs! Hog's pizza! There are even a few 0's that I'd be proud to chow down on!!

In the end, It was Guerry that won me over with his outta da' box take on bangers & mash. I must try the smoked yukon gold mashed taters - they looked awesome! :thumb:

Feel like I started off at a run and then tripped on my shoelaces... :heh:

I think the European Model might have pulled a Sal Alosi on you. Sorry about that.

Man there were some great entries! Grails highly suggestive wiener, ecode's pie, gore them are some great lookin wings (can't help but think that a little chemical levening like baking powder might have given the batter a lift and added to the look & texture), BBQ QB's corned pastrami & cabbage, King's brat & onions, K's nacho's, and Butz'z Boomer bacon bombs! Hog's pizza! There are even a few 0's that I'd be proud to chow down on!!

In the end, It was Guerry that won me over with his outta da' box take on bangers & mash. I must try the smoked yukon gold mashed taters - they looked awesome! :thumb:

WooHoo!!! I'm ahead in the Bangers and Mash sub-category TD within a TD.:heh:

So all the husbands and wives have tied each other up? I guess this is what happens after Pub night at the Throwodwns.

I broke the tie but Amber hasnt voted yet either.. Good looking entries EVERYONE no losers here...

Fully agree with you. There are outstanding entries (minus 1). If I liked corned pastrami and cabbage I'd be all over QB's plate. Can't understand why it's not scoring higher. Incidentally, I did add baking powder to the batter -- can't imagine how terrible they would be if I didn't. Still scratching my head and it's getting close to decision time. I do know which one I will NOT vote for.

Fully agree with you. There are outstanding entries (minus 1). If I liked corned pastrami and cabbage I'd be all over QB's plate. Can't understand why it's not scoring higher. Incidentally, I did add baking powder to the batter -- can't imagine how terrible they would be if I didn't. Still scratching my head and it's getting close to decision time. I do know which one I will NOT vote for.

I'm still hoping for a Husbands and Wives Pairs Tie in this one.

Gore, as far as your eventual vote goes, can you see anything better than a eam Husbands and Team Wives tie???

I can, but, I didn't enter this one.

If I liked corned pastrami and cabbage I'd be all over QB's plate. Can't understand why it's not scoring higher.

1 Vote is all I need And that's the only thing I need, 1 vote. I don't need more votes or another vote. Just this vote... And this paddle game. - The vote and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The vote, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The vote, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The vote, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need the vote. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure.

Apologies to Mr. Martin.

The BBQQB

Back