Votes: 64 60.4%
  • Mixed n Simmered

Votes: 42 39.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Spaghetti - do You like a pan of Noodles and a seperate pan of sauce and laddle sauce on noodles or like to Mix Noodles n Sauce and simmer for a Bit.
I like to mix them for a bit on simmer - Wife n Granbaby like noodles with sauce laddled on top. :crazy:

Last edited:
They get Mad if it's already mixed so I make their plates then Mix n Simmer the Rest.......:loco: ... But they'll eat it as leftovers already Mixed......:twitch:

This isn't a debate. You have your sauce. Undercook your pasta, ladle some sauce in a pan with butter and reserved pasta water. Stir in pasta. Add more sauce. Cook a little more. Add more sauce. When it's almost a creamy consistency slide over to the plate.

The only reason I swing separate is due to my mom making homemade marinara, with homemade meatballs thrown in. If the spaghetti is thrown into the pot, i have to dig around more to get more meatballs

You "mixed" folks probably use Creamettes spaghetti noodles too, right?:shock::tongue:

al dente pasta (La Molisana or Barrila) with Sauce on top.

Spaghetti - do You like a pan of Noodles and a seperate pan of sauce and laddle sauce on noodles or like to Mix Noodles n Sauce and simmer for a Bit.
I like to mix them for a bit on simmer - Wife n Granbaby like noodles with sauce laddled on top. :crazy:

I believe the "correct" way is to slightly undercook the pasta in the water and then finish cooking it in the sauce, ergo I guess I'm mixed.:wacko:

Back