Willie B's Spring into BBQ

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
March 30th i will be giving away samples of pulled pork sliders and pulled beef sliders to the public. All are welcome to hang in the parking lot and maybe partake in a beer or 2. I will be advertiseing this event in local periodicals so as to generate new clientle and introduce them to Willie B's.
Now anyone wanting to attened must be on there best behavior and take there Q's from me. So what that means is you will only be allowed to drink as many beers as i can and no going over this rule will be strictly enforced.

Thank you very much

Willie B's Management

P.S some of this post is garbage i will leave it up to you to figure it out

I'll be there to help/hang. I'll spread the word, too.

Anything like a band or something to attract visitors?

What time?

no band just me the lang, beer and friends

Any time youd like the add is going to read starting at noon while supplies last

Sure wish I was closer, Will. I'd be there to eat...sliders...what ever those are!

Arlin

Arlin,
Sliders are smaller versions of regular sized sandwiches, popular round these parts in some bars and restaurants.

Sounds like fun Willie. Gonna be there, hell it's practically down the block from me. Hmmmm, maybe I'll have the wife do the drop and pick up as well, so I do not have to drink and drive.

Oh man this could get ugly!!!!!!!:icon_clown:icon_clown:icon_clown:eek::eek::eek:

I was hoping for the newbie reach around I heard so much about.

Guess I'll have to settle for Willie's hug and tug!!!!

Jeez - did somebody turn out the lights around here?:tongue:

Looking forward to it!!!

Back