Charcoal Sale

Mrdeville

Full Fledged Farker
Has anyone heard of any double bags of kingsford charcoal going on sale at Loews, Home Depot or Walmart coming up? Usually around Memorial Day there is a sale. Just trying to get a heads up. I missed a sale a few months ago. I need to stock up!

IMO-Kingsford should be on sale all the time,because it is cheap charcoal. Buy a good brand like Stubb's,which lasts longer and burns hotter and you will appreciate the difference,even though it costs more.

I'm a manager at walmart and I would not buy kingsford from there. For some reason. Our sale is usually 2 13 lb bags for 1488. U can get 2 20lb bags at sams club all the time at 1788. Lowe's and home Depot is where u want to go for a sale. I'm sure they will be on sale the week of memorial day.

IMO-Kingsford should be on sale all the time,because it is cheap charcoal. Buy a good brand like Stubb's,which lasts longer and burns hotter and you will appreciate the difference,even though it costs more.

Im with you bro, last time I went to home depot for kingsford the bag size had shrunk to only 18.5 lbs and the price was still 20.00$. I can remember just a few years ago when they were 22lb bags for 15.00$. I give up on them....I'll try the Stubbs.

They redesigned the charcoal so there are no longer 20lb bags, they are now 18.6lb bags.

Lowes and Home Depot should have the twin packs on sale for Memorial Day.

Costco has 2 18lb bags Kingsford Comp for $19 right now in my area. Do It best has 40lb bags of RO Chef Select on sale for $18.

Coming up soon end of May 2 20lbs bags or 2 18lbs bags Lowes and HD last year it was 2 20lbs for $10.88 but the price has gone up ever year. The 4 of July and Labor Day same deal. If you can buy 20 twin packs sometimes they will cut you a deal but you need to ask.

Back