Live cook: pork shoulder (tropical storm Bill)

I seriously almost ended up in a neck brace today too!
the deck rug was flipped over (my husband did that to try to dry it out/collect life insurance) and I'm carrying the butt in and I don't see the rug. I catch the loop with my left foot and go flying into the side of the deck railing.
My neighbor almost had a 6 pound but in his side yard. However I don't think he would have complained.

tumblr_lu67xnsIPi1qhk3ih.gif

Grilling up dessert. I thought I had some peaches, turned out they were plum tomatoes.
(Damn Hendricks).

Anywho...had some left over melon chunks and picked some strawberries from the patio garden.
Skewered them up, salt sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle of honey.
They'll eat.

hopefully the food has started to take effect, we wouldn't want you posting under the influence.......:cop: although it would probably be funny :-D

good looking butt by the way. how were the shooters?

hopefully the food has started to take effect, we wouldn't want you posting under the influence.......:cop: although it would probably be funny :-D

good looking butt by the way. how were the shooters?

Under the influence? Oh I've been under the influence since 830 this morning. :wacko:

Great save on the butt! Glad to hear the peach injection worked well.

As a fellow gin fanatic, I offer up the option of Plymouth Gin (that's right.. where the pilgrims sailed from) as a top notch choice if going for a simple G & T next time you're smokin'.

Your grub looks delicious as always, Melissa. Thanks for sharing your day with us!

Back