N8man's Thanksgiving Adventure

N8man

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Okay, it's short and poignant....
Obligatory shot of DrumPit in the Rain, Manned up with no Shelter this time..Wild Turkey is keeping me warm....:biggrin:
DrumPit1.jpg

I made Sausage Balls from Local Homemade Hot Sausage, Smoked in the Drum for 20 minutes with Pecan and Hickory, then finished in house oven @ 350* for 18 minutes...Mighty Fine
Sausage_Balls2.jpg

Brined and Smoked 2 Turkey Breasts with same Pecan and Hickory.
Turkey_Breasts3.jpg

Decided to cut out the middle man this year and just go straight to sandwiches....MMMMMM Toasted Potato Bread....
Cut_Out_Middle_Man4.jpg

Careful now, don't want to scare anyone.....And finally....N8man, full on Sausage Balls, Turkey Sandwiches, and just one too many Glasses of Wild Turkey 101....I can barely stand....I'm off to bed.....:biggrin:
Ol_N8man5.jpg

I hope everybody had a Wonderful, Blessed Thanksgiving.....

Sounds like it was a pretty decent T-day for ya. Judging from the last pic, it was better than that!

Those sausage balls look great. Mind sharing how you made them?

Those sausage balls look great. Mind sharing how you made them?

This is how I did mine, but you could forgo the House Oven part if Smoker Temp is high enough...

1.5 lb. hot sausage
2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
2.5 cups Bisquick

Combine all ingredients by hand. Form 1” balls.
Place on a greased pan and Smoke for 20 minutes.
Remove from Smoker and place in
House Oven @350* for 18-20 minutes till slightly browned.

Wow N8!
That shot of turkey sandwich made me real hungry!
I'll have mine with a slice of tomato and some mayonaisse!
Nice work bro'!

Good looking turkey I'm afraid not to say it after looking at the pic of they guy in prison. Have a good one

Y'all know the saying about a Book and a Cover, right?:biggrin:
I'm just chock full of Sunshine and Rainbows........

How long did you smoke those breast in your uds? All the pictures good great except that wild guy in the last one....:lol:

How long did you smoke those breast in your uds? All the pictures good great except that wild guy in the last one....:lol:

I started a little before 2:00 pm @250* and let the temp slowly come up to 350* over the course of the cook, pulled them off at 6:00 pm, 165* internal.

Mighty fine there sir! Sounds like a great day.. So how much highway 101 does it take to cook all that? :rolleyes:

Mighty fine there sir! Sounds like a great day.. So how much highway 101 does it take to cook all that? :rolleyes:
Started the day with a new half gallon, just went and looked, a little less than half the bottle remains...:biggrin:

My long lost twin? :eek:
Good eats, there N8!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 148
Back