Operationbbqrelief

SloppyQ

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Urgent, OBR is set up in Marysville Indiana and could use some volunteers to help out. If you are interested please contact myself at 660 723-0936 or Stan Hayes at shays@operationbbqrelief.org or Jeff who is on site at 816 590-5057. Thanks
Lee (Sloppy)

This is day seven for Stith(and maybe Will), if you are anywhere nearby, try and give them some time, it will be very fulfilling I assure you...

Guys just talked to Will and he said they are on pace for about 3000 meals today. They need some help from southern indiana brethren! If you know anyone that is close (dont want people to drive hours to get there) please let them know the need for volunteers. 3-4 for dinner to night and tomorrow all day! Thanks

If you donate don't forget to check if your company has a matching gift program!

Those guys along with Kevin Manring and Ed Taylor are doing some amazing work. I've procured and delivered supplies to them the last 2 days and wish I was able to do more. If you can do anything to help them, please do!

Please lend a hand if you can. The people affected by these storms have lost everything - OBR offers the comfort of a warm meal and compassion. Monetary donations help purchase much needed supplies from paper towels to pork butts and everything in between. If you are able to join Will or Jeff on-site, the experience will be life changing - the bonds you make with your fellow volunteers is incredible and the people you help will never be forgotten. It is truly a humbling yet fulfilling experience.

I was fortunate to be able to help while they were in Harrisburg, IL. It is a great thing these guys are doing, but they can't do it alone. If anyone is able to volunteer, I suggest that they do. Wonderful people doing great things for people who have lost everything. I heard from several people how much a hot meal means to them in a situation like this.

I was fortunate to be able to help while they were in Harrisburg, IL. It is a great thing these guys are doing, but they can't do it alone. If anyone is able to volunteer, I suggest that they do. Wonderful people doing great things for people who have lost everything. I heard from several people how much a hot meal means to them in a situation like this.

Thanks for helping. I helped in Joplin for 4 days and in Reading Kansas and this has been a life changer for me! We are slowly getting this off the ground and with your help as well as many others we will get it off the ground! Thanks again!

Jon

Back