Harpoon - Rib Bet

YankeeBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
I'm changing my ribs for Harpoon. They'll either be first or last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Doug can't stop me because he won't be there.

i am waiting for the day we can say we beat I Smell Smoke...

i hear THAT! ...and that day is a'coming!

it's been too long... i just had to talk some smack...

I am keeping our ribs the same that we have for the past few conests.:wink:

Hmmmm wanna bet ?

I don't want to cause any waves or excitement... Which I think I accomplished with my showing in LP... :wink:

I'm game...

Now what should we bet? I lose you get Italian Beefs? I win, I get lobster? :wink:

Well I was going to bring you a couple of lobsters anyway.... How about the same bet we had on that playoff game ? Hawgeyes gift pack.....

So wait... That last bet that we did, I got no odds for my Bears... And it was a home game for the Pats... Now you want me to come to your house and expect to beat you in ribs? Do you think I'm crazy? Deal.... :razz:

So wait... That last bet that we did, I got no odds for my Bears... And it was a home game for the Pats... Now you want me to come to your house and expect to beat you in ribs? Do you think I'm crazy? Deal.... :razz:

LOL nice. Who else wants in ? Ray ? Smack Talkin Michelle ?

ok so what are we betting? and how will we determiine the winner?

is it if we get a call up or is it if we beat the others betting?:cool:

and we are betting a local food from our state?

I will check for answer later I will be away from computer 4 a while

Yeah, it sounds like the NE needs a little Smack Talk. I feel like a real trailblazer... First it was Clonesicles... Now I might need to have a little Smack Talk class... And of course, how to lose and still be able to talk smack...

Ah, spreading the bbq love, one state at a time... I am the bbq ambassador of love... :wink:

Glad Michelle didn't start that smack talking after they beat me up in that grilling contest...

Yeah, it sounds like the NE needs a little Smack Talk. I feel like a real trailblazer... First it was Clonesicles... Now I might need to have a little Smack Talk class... And of course, how to lose and still be able to talk smack...

Ah, spreading the bbq love, one state at a time... I am the bbq ambassador of love... :wink:

Glad Michelle didn't start that smack talking after they beat me up in that grilling contest...

i bet i can and will drink more beer then you
hows that for smack talk

I feel like I am in the midwest... ;-) But I don't have 2 other drunk amigos on my team though...

Back