THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ajstrider

is Blowin Smoke!
Several weeks ago I saw some pictures of a cabinet style smoker brandname I hadn't seen before and I thought I bookmarked it, but apparently not. I am trying to find this smoker's website again. It came in a lot of color options and even the body and door could be had in different colors. Anyone help me out here.

ajstrider,

Humphrey's makes an outstanding quality built smoker.

I compared specs between Backwoods and Humphrey's for a week. I wound up purchasing the Humphrey's Down East Beast which was about a $1000.00 cheaper than the other model.

Although I never owned a Backwoods, I have seen them in use and even gave one a trial run from a friend. In my opinion, I chose the superior smoker and it performs well beyond my expectations.

You can contact "smokinit", a brethren here, through a private message or you can go to our
Discussion Area
> Brethren Sales and Ventures
> Purple Pork Masters,Fire And Spice BBQ and Humphrey's Competition Smokers

For info and contact information..

Link to forum

Back