Cabinet smokers

Keep in mind the shipping, humphrey's come from New Hampshire I believe, it's going to cost to get it to you unless you have a dealer nearby.
Bye the way, both my kids live in Benbrook... :-D

Keep in mind the shipping, humphrey's come from New Hampshire I believe, it's going to cost to get it to you unless you have a dealer nearby.
Bye the way, both my kids live in Benbrook... :-D

yep, that is what im finding with all these companies, most are quite a distance...looking like additional $600-$800 for shipping....any Texas area builders you know of?

My family has lived in Benbrook since 1961, its definitely not what it used to be but still a good place to live

Last edited:
I had a backwoods and while it made some good food, I always wondered what kind of funk was building up in the "double wall". Also, adding water can be a pain if have one of the smaller ones without the hose attachment, and for the hose attachment you need running water close.

yep, that is what im finding with all these companies, most are quite a distance...looking like additional $600-$800 for shipping....any Texas area builders you know of?

My family has lived in Benbrook since 1961, its definitely not what it used to be but still a good place to live

Lone Star Grillz

I've got a Backwoods Gator. Got it back before Humphries was around/getting any love. No way to keep water out (covered or not) of the Backwoods if you store outside. Bottom of mine rusted out like crazy. Didn't help that I was out of commission for a real log time and it sat outside. I like the Backwoods, but would most likely look to Humphries (for more reasons than just rust) if I were making that choice now.

Last edited:
I run my Battle Box in temperatures below zero on a regular basis. It is a tank that will outlive me. I am sure there are better smokers out there but I know what this cooker is capable of and that it will not let me down.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

That's the exact reason I bought the LSG....bbq in frigid temps?....not a problem.

-D

Just gonna throw this in for thought, Deep South gravity fed smokers are awesome!! Great quality builds, I like the paint jobs as well. I don’t think they take any short cuts at all. But it is a heavy sum b!tch to move.

Back