Geez, am I sauced.

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Big Butz Style.

I was the league champion for the Big Butz Fantasy Football League this year, and Tom was kind enough to send me a prize!:clap2:

In the package there is Butz Original Sauce, Butz hot, Butz x-tra hot:shocked:, Butz Cranberry, Butz Cow Pow Rub, Butz Pig Pollen, and Butz Chicken Dust!

A big thanks to Big Butz BBQ Sauce, and Tom!

022-6.jpg

The cow pow is freakin' unbelievably good! You're gonna have to fight your family over the cranberry, just a heads up. After you finish the extra hot, you'll be hooked. The first one's free...

Tom! Class!:thumb::thumb:

Dude, you got screwed.

I mean, that's a really, really nice care package and all, but you didn't get any "No Butz". You got screwed. :becky:

Love every one of those sauces, and the chicken dust is very very good.

The "Butz" line has become my go-to comp sauce (well, except for the ones I make).

Fantastic score there Shane! All of that is top notch stuff.:thumb:

You just had to "rub" it in our faces, didn't you!:mad2:

Farker!:laugh:

Congrats on the win, Shane. That's a nice prize package.

A big thanks to Tom and Big Butz BBQ Sauce for putting this on!:thumb:

Shane-
Congratulations once again on winning the league. Now the trick will be to see if you can make all that last until next years league starts. :laugh:

Dude, you got screwed.

I mean, that's a really, really nice care package and all, but you didn't get any "No Butz". You got screwed. :becky:

Scary thing is, I actually got ran out of "No Butz" just a couple of days before that :shocked: otherwise he would have had it.

That line o' stuff has been on my list of things to try for a while now. I guess I gotta get on it. :hungry:

WHAT????:shock:

You ran OUT of NoButz???:shock:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:drama:

Back