Is This Normal??? Poll

I own XX number of rubs:

• Total voters
Maybe the question is becoming... how many of us think we can cook tasty food with only the bare minimum of seasonings?
Do we REALLY need that many jars/cans/packets of what somebody else says will make your food taste good?

Yeah, I know what y'all mean. I've got 18-20 jars/cans/packets myself and that's just from the last year or so. I gave my daughter all my kitchen seasonings and started over.

I'm afraid to count them :rolleyes:. I take up one whole corner cabinet, part of another plus a bunch more in the garage. My wife just shakes her head :icon_blush:.

I'm afraid to count them :rolleyes:. I take up one whole corner cabinet, part of another plus a bunch more in the garage. My wife just shakes her head :icon_blush:.

See, that's what I'm talking about. I need a photo of that so I can show my wife and say, "at least I'm not this guy." :becky:

Actually, I lied in the poll, but I'm making up a batch of Foil Hat even now!

I keep one on hand (the blend that I am forever trying to perfect.) But, occasionally I will whip up another one if I'm in the mood.

However, last weekend I smoked a butt with my rub, and another with Adobo & minced garlic. Honestly (and I hope this isn't BBQ heresy), after 8 +/- hours in the smoker, I couldn't tell much difference!

Back