Discussion Thread -> "On a Stick!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

So, I just read the entire caveman clusterfark thread and now I have a question. The TD title is "On a stick". If I cook caveman style ON burning sticks, would that fly???? :becky: The description just reads like special rules! :wink:

Perhaps I could get a ruling from Gore? :boink:

Please accept my entry in the "on a stick" throwdown.

Shish Kebab ingredients. If you haven't tried the McCormicks marinade pouches you don't know what you are missing. I marinated the steak in a teriyaki marinade and the chicken and veggies in the Smokin' Sweet Tea.
IMG_0806_zps70bc40ca.jpg

Assembly complete.
IMG_0807_zps315c5099.jpg

Off the Weber.
IMG_0809_zpsaaa30d60.jpg

Please use this pic. Thanks for looking.
9e793f8a-2ec9-4661-b499-3bb42fb18c92_zps77ca6f31.jpg

Wow the entries just keep getting better and better

Nice job and great pic :thumb:

Steak on a Stick

Please accept this as my entry in the "On a stick throw down".

Nothing fancy, and born out of laziness. Donna and I planned an evening at the fire pit last night. I knew there would be a lot of wine and such and decided on just cooking the steaks skewered on palmetto sticks.
sos15.JPG
sos14.JPG
sos13.JPG
sos11.JPG
sos7.JPG
sos8.JPG
sos6.JPG

This action really put a damper on my ability to imbibe.
sos4.JPG
sos5.JPG
sos2.jpg

Please use this as the polling pic: Thanks fer lookin!
sos1.jpg

Hot Dayum........................:clap: :clap: The pictures are killer the steak is fabulous.

Awesome entries for sure! Dang I gotta stop checking our TD's first thing in the morning. I'm way hungry now and don't know what I want to eat the most.....decisions

Last edited:
Back