Would you like to become a *CERTIFIED* MOINK Baller???

I just wanted to take a moment a clear the air on this whole certified MOINK Ball issue. In addition to the public oath that Chris made, he promises to make sure everyone gets their requested certificate within 1 hour of the post showing up in the appropriate thread....
I did not find this post helpful.

Phil, we should keep this feature.:thumb:

So, is my MOINK ball certification IMBAS sanctioned? Do I need to change my sig back to "maybe?" :mmph:

CD
Honestly, I'm beginning to think Larry doesn't care either way so long as I have to keep cranking out the certificates!

OK Biggles, since I posted in THIS thread, which I assume is appropriate as it IS the thread where the Grail deigned to see fit your kissing of the Ass of Sir Larry, where's my dang cartificate? It's been way more than an hour. And it better mention World MOINK Ball Day too. Schneller Machen!!!!!

I sent you "you're a-fish-hole" certificate yesterday via PM. If you want an "official" one, you are in the wrong thread. This is for the certifiably uncertified certificates, which as a recently officially licensed and sponsored certified certifiable certifier I am no longer qualified to make on my own. Some other self-proclaimed officially certifiable uncertified unofficial certifier will have to fill in the void.

Also, I don't have any templates for the World MOINK Day certificate. Just the new design I threw together real careless and thoughtless like, so that one will have to do.

I hope you enjoy your new cert once you apply!:thumb:

Also, I don't have any templates for the World MOINK Day certificate. Just the new design I threw together real careless and thoughtless like, so that one will have to do.

I hope you enjoy your new cert once you apply!:thumb:

So you're telling me you lack the skill to modify a digital image of your own cert?

loser-hand-sign-300x290.jpg

So you're telling me you lack the skill to modify a digital image of your own cert?

loser-hand-sign-300x290.jpg
Heck, if it was that easy then people could just do this all on their own and not have to go through all that trouble of begging and pleading some official authoritative certifier. But we all know that isn't the case.

I can wait for you to pop some more Larry. I had my wheaties today.:becky:

It might be because the threads intent was handing out certificates to anyone who posts MOINK. The hijacking is not really what was asked for in the OP.

However, if this one does move, I won't complain because at this point I am no longer qualified to hand out the uncertified certificates.

As for Donnie, well, I think he is like me and just happy that he is still allowed to post in Q-Talk at all.

Either that, or Arlin just has an evil sense of humor.

Or I paid Arlin to get rid of that other thread that kept bumping over my MOINK threads.

My First time making MOINK balls...

moink.jpg
I am using a different thread for the *OFFICIAL* MOINK Baller Certificates.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155971

This thread here was more of a joke and was for the far less serious and thoroughly uncertified Unofficial MOINK Certificates, which I am no longer qualified to offer now that I'm all legit and certified and stuff. The unofficial certificates can not be created by anyone with any legitimacy, whatsoever, so as to preserve the integrity of their debauchery, something that once lost, is, well, it's something you just shouldn't mess with.

I will make you an *OFFICIAL* MOINK Baller Certificate for this and post the certificate in the other thread.:thumb:

Back