THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Mr. Biggles, my life is now complete. That is one certifiably uncertified certificate for sure. Bravo...I mean, really...outstanding. I've decided there's not much you wouldn't do for your fellow brethren. :clap:

Everyone should make sure to get there's now before you become certified! Hurry people! Like now!

I'm a Moinker too!
Here's my submission as they were in-progress on the SJS...

moinks2_zpsddc315c9.jpg

Thank you Mr. Biggles, my life is now complete. That is one certifiably uncertified certificate for sure. Bravo...I mean, really...outstanding. I've decided there's not much you wouldn't do for your fellow brethren. :clap:

Everyone should make sure to get there's now before you become certified! Hurry people! Like now!

I do this for all of you. I love this place! It does take time away from messing around on the forums, but I am just trying to do my small part to contribute and give you all something in return.

Oh, well. I guess it is time to get out of MOINK ball limbo.

The preparation...

picture.php

And, the presentation...

picture.php

And, notice my correct use of spelling and usage of the term, "MOINK balls." :bow:

CD

I don't think this one has been in a MOINK thread yet.

And I had no idea how silly these farkers looked. Good tune though. :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0"]Accept - Balls To The Wall - YouTube[/ame]

Back